-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of David Brooks
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 1:11 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Re: MZ-5n and grip

I agree there Bill.I'm still planning to update
my AF camera from the SF-1 to probably the 5-n.If
the grip helps in the over all handling/stability/
feel i'll go that way.
BTW camera seems quite nice from first impressions
What flash does Pentax recommend with this camera??
When i buy i want the option of full auto
flash and manual if need be.Right now all my bodies/
flashes are in the look,check guide ,click,hope.

Dave