From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of J.
C. O'Connell
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 11:23 PM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: RE: GREAT "general purpose" Zoom for the Pentax DSLRS?

Did you have the A version or the F version? I have had both and my A
version is better than the F which I sold. Dont forget, I am talking about
near range usage and at small fstops like 11-22 because the flash is
powerful enough to allow those stops even at iso 200. I have no idea if its
any good at infinity or anywhere near wide open, but if used like I am using
it, its damn nice, not too expensive, and good build quality too.( I
ususally dont like most A lenses in terms of build, but this one aint bad.)
jco