On Mar 20, 2008, at 10:33, William Robb wrote:

> [...]

Fill flash?  Maybe some sort of mix of flash with the ambient light
could give you the sharpness you need along with a consistent color
for the room exposure.  A flash (or set of flashes) set to about 1/8,
1/16 power or some such could maybe help out.  Just guessing, here.
Maybe it would be something good to go and test out with a stuffed
animal or something.  :-)

> Next time, I'll try locking in the white balance and going with a
> somewhat shorter exposure
> time. This will have the added benefit of giving me a bit more DOF,
> which might help sharpen
> things up a bit.

I think you meant LONGER exposure time, right?

  -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Minneapolis, MN