On Sunday, November 25, 2001, at 08:43  PM, Mark Cassino wrote:

> IMO, it's great to have a new frontier to work with.  I can't fathom
> the mentality that dismisses something because it may be weaker on this
> point or that (while stronger on that point or this...)  If there's a
> new tool to use to achieve your ends - pick it up and work it! Don't
> sit around and dismiss it because it's not like the old tools you have
> at hand.

No, I'll dismiss it until it produces a product that is suitable for my
needs, thank you very much.  I like detail and texture and big prints.
If the product is weaker on the points that I value most, why on earth
would I want to use it?  I'll wait for something better to spend my
money on.

I'm not taking these scrimped and saved pennies that are earmarked for
the new 75mm f2.8 for 67 and blow them on a digital camera that won't
give me anywhere near the same result.

-Aaron