Thibouille <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In short, it has quite a number of very nice additions...

Am I the only person on this planet missing support of offline media in
Lightroom? I see the oddest (well, in my opinion) enhancements made, all
the time, but no support for offline media which, again in my view,
should be one of the most elementary features of every asset management
tool.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  DL9KCG  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de