Walt said:

http://walthamler.smugmug.com/

I have added some pics of New Zealand's South Is that I shot back in
75-77 when I was down there for Deepfreeze. I know there are some Kiwi's in
this group and I would appreciate some insights to some of the pics that I
may have forgotten. For one I cannot remember the name of the castle outside
Christchurch that was a favorite tourist stop.

This is very interesting... My wife and I are spending a fortnight there in
September for our 25th wedding anniversary.  Will be fun to compare -
especially Franz Josef Glacier!

Ciao,

Peter in Western Sydney