Thanks Jon!  That is the name. I was searching my brain and could not remember.
I went to the website and the google link. Boy, that area has grown a
lot since I was there!

I also saw some pics in the web recently of downtown ChCh and it has
grown a lot also. I guess we forget that progress (?) is constantly
going on world wide!

Thanks for your input!

Walt