Op Mon, 07 Apr 2008 22:26:15 +0200 schreef mike wilson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Not necessarily.  I actually don't think there is a way (within XP) to
> make it _open_ Explorer with the folders pane open.  You have to go the

If I press the <windows button> + E on my pc, explorer opens with the
folder pane. I don't think I did something special to make it behave that
way...

If you feel geeky, you can make shortcuts that'll open the explorer with a
specified folder opened, and even a specified item pre-selected... See for
instance <http://xona.com/2004/07/18.html>

Hope this helps,
--
Ciao, Lucas