In a message dated 11/28/01 12:08:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> It's
> > lot tougher to take good pictures with a 6x7 than with a 35mm. That's why
> > the vast majority of us use 35mm.
> >

> I wonder why that would be the case.  Are you saying it's because they're
> not as spontaneous?  I can see that would be true depending on the subject
> matter.  Please explain more.

With the right finder/lens combination, my 67ll was as fast to point as any
35mm.
But shooting 6x7 for the most part is a contemplative endeavor, with no need
to "hurry," unless one is trying to capture a gorgeous setting sun.

Mafud
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]