I'm just curious.  Does anyone know how widespread this kind of problem
is?  What I mean is 1) Do other manufacturers have the same level of QC
problems, and 2) do the older film cameras and lenses have the same
issues?  I never really checked my film cameras.  I noticed a small back
focus with my FA50 1.4 wide open on the K10D, but nothing serious.

>>> "David J Brooks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 4/15/2008 7:42 PM >>>
Initial test with the new DA 50 F2,8, still shows about a 4cm back
focus at F2.8.

So now what, send in the 50, the FA 100, back with the camera. Pentax
said all i ok, and if i'm not happy, to do just that.,

If so, do they "match up" the lenses like the K20D does.

This is so bogus, i can see no why people get fed up and switch.
Courior bills are going to be high on this.

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com