"Tom Rittenhouse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I can only rate printers I have seen prints from,
> so send me one from those printers. That is what
> the challenge was from the start. Show me!

I'd love to, but not possible in the time frame you've allowed.  I live
in Australia, and who knows how long snail mail takes to get from here to
there post September 11.  Even before that it took more than two weeks to
get to the US east coast.

Possibly a useful exercise would be to have a 6x4 photographic print and
a 6x4 inkjet print.  This would easily demonstrate how much more information
can appear in the inkjet print compared to the photographic print.

Regards,
Rob

Rob Geraghty [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://wordweb.com