-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Shel Belinkoff
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2001 10:58 AM
To: Pentax List
Subject: Computer Upgrade

It's time ... got a quick couple of questions.

Recently it was mentioned here that some Windows OS won't support more
than 256mb or 512mb of memory.  How much memory will Win98SE support?

What's SDRAM and RDRAM?  Is one "better" than the other?

Suggestions for a good video card?

In order to hook up a scanner I need a USB port or Firewire, right.
What are the advantages/disadvantages of each?

Thanks!

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]