David J Brooks wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 16, 2008 at 5:33 PM, Mark Roberts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Dave, hit the cycle training hard until next June and then you and Scott
>> Loveless can bring your bikes down to GFM. I'll race Frank and you race
>> Scott :)
>
> I;ll hit the trails hard Mark,but i'm afraid there will not be enough
> room in the truck for my bike. Guess Scott and i will have to develop
> 120 film instead.:-)

Maybe Scott can bring two bikes. He seems to have a collection...

Right now I'm training hard for my 100-miler on June 28. Less than 2
weeks away - yikes! I still remember those mountains from when I did it
two years ago and I'm hoping to be better trained this time around. I've
reduced my running to about 40 miles a week but added cycling almost
every day. No idea how many miles but I'm stressing hills.

We're going to be there for a week so I'll probably sneak in a couple of
trips to GFM as well.