Funny Juan.

Solar energy has always been a fascination of mine since about 7th grade.
In 10th I did a Science Fair project using the phase change principle.  A
triangular shaped box made of insulated door material.  The front had a
double-paned glass door.  Inside was black and suspended in it were about 10
aluminum tunes, also black.  Inside each tube was Glauber's Salt, a solid,
about 50% full.  Glauber's Salt melts (liquefies) at about (if memory is
correct) 96 degrees F.  Upon cooling it recrystallizes (solidifies) and
releases the stored heat.  I had a fan on the upper back side that blew air
out a vent in the bottom.

I could get 80 - 90 air out of thing for  4-5 hours after recyrsatllization
started.

I ended up getting 3rd place in the district science fair.  I think I
answered a judge's question wrong.  He asked me if I considered it a science
project or an engineering project.  I said science.  I determined the next
day I was wrong.

About 10 years later, several mfr.'s. in the US came out with almost
identical items, that were window boxes designed to be greenhouses.

The Sun's energy is free,clean, and virtually unlimited.  There's only one
reason the necessary R&D hasn't been put into to making it available at a
reasonable cost to most consumers, for almost any purpose.  There's to many
financial incentives at the time, not to do it.

Tom C.