-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Frantisek Vlcek
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2001 7:53 AM
To: Cotty
Subject: Re: Illegal Street Photography?

Cotty wrote:
[...]
>>From my experience, I wear a seatbelt always, and would recommend the
C> same to anyone travelling in a vehicle. In fact I go further: I would
C> advocate the type of vehicle to use to minimise death and injury in an
C> accident. My preferred mode of transport is a big and heavy 4X4 for one
C> simple reason: it weighs more, has more kinetic energy, and (in a crash)
C> is (slightly) likely to come off better because the vehicle it is more
C> likely to crash into will probably weigh less. That's based on what I've

So (not to start another flame war though please, ANY specific replies
off-list!), you not only kill
much more on the planet with exhalations and gas for your big SUV, but you
will certainly kill ANY pedestrian or cyclist you happen to bump into.
SUVs are mostly fatal to pedestrians - mostly children (who tend to
run into street more than the careful adults - even at just 20
MPH... car culture, car death.

Frantisek

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com