> > William Robb wrote:
> >
> >> [...] with the consequence being that an image
> >> could be defined as an image created by the visitor.
> >
> > You'd make a good security analyst. ;-)
>
> Almost 30 years of living with a paralegal and hanging out
> with lawyers.......
>
> William Robb

as I read it it says that by walking past the sign, even without
reading it, you waive all rights to a fair trail in all jurisdictions,
and confer upon the zoo all your land, property and demesne in
perpetuity, and yield to the board of directors, their heirs and
successors, droit de seigneur over your wife, mother, mother-in-law,
and all female descendants over the age of 12 years, yea even unto the
7th generation.

Bob