I agree, but I disagree. A lot technically excelent photos are made at
Østensjøvannet. Some of them are interesting too.
But this has something else, this is a moment of interaction. This
picture tells a  story.

Give yourself a break, my friend.
Pet your left shoulder, you deserve it :-)

MaritimTim

--
MaritimTim