> In a message dated 12/4/01 6:35:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>

> > This is the first attack by a non-American on mainland US
soil since the war
> > of
> > 1812.
>
> You better not tell all those Alaska combat Veterans of Kiska
and Attu Island
> that. The Japanese not only invaded US soil, they kicked
butt-for about a
> minute. You said "mainland." Then there were thousands of
Japanese balloon
> firebombs. Japanese subs roamed all up and down the West
coast, some of them
> raiding inland.
> Some of the Japanese subs even dropped off spies.

Thats OK, you all fixed their wagon good.
Those Japanese, always the clever sots. Did those inland subs
have wheels?
HAR!! I can see it now, a little front wheel drive submarine
that rusts out really quickly.......
Didn't the Canadians nearly take Washington DC in some border
dispute at some point?
William Robb