On Wednesday, December 5, 2001, at 03:42  PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ah, speaking my language. My wife is the front end manager for a Walmart
> Super Store. I'll check this evening. But you moved the target. ~You~
> were
> speaking of ~LABS~.

What on earth are you talking about?

A Wal-Mart photo lab is a lab.  A Wal-Mart photo lab was one of the
three presented in arguments against you as evidence that one can, in
fact, get digital prints at the same price as conventional.  You
disputed the three and said they were unrepresentative.  Now somehow I
am moving a target?

Please explain yourself.

And please give us the lab name and prices you are quoting when you say
that prints from digital are outrageously expensive compared to
conventional prints.  This is the fourth request.

-Aaron