William Robb wrote:
> [...]
Yes, please.  Nekkid wimmen would be best.  But I'll take whatever you
can muster.  Specifically, Dario mentioned the 3D effect of the M versus
the center-to-edge performance of the A.  Anything that demonstrates
these differences would be super-duper cool.

Thanks, Bill!

--
Scott Loveless
New Cumberland, Pennsylvania, USA