I'll try no to make this too long winded but there are some explanations
needed. Some photos can be found here:
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~pentaxmx/forsale

1. I have three K 50/f1.2 lenses and would like to sell at least one of them
and keep one.

One is in excellent condition with only the smallest signs of wear. This is
the later version of the K lens with M style lettering and is the lens that
usually adorns my LX. - $350

The next is the earlier version and has slightly more wear and some ugly
marks on the face plate around the front element. Mechanically and optically
it is just fine. - $290

The last came in an eBay deal that turned sour for me. It has fungus on the
front element and some ugly scratching where some engraving was removed.
Mechanically it is fine. I'm open to offers including swaps.

2. two black K2s, one working and one for parts. The working K2 came with
the fungus infested 50/1.2 and had similar gouges where engraving had been
removed. I bought a non working K2 from KEH for parts and swapped the top
and bottom plates so now it just has significant brassing. I also managed to
unstick the ASA selector and it all seems to be working fine now.

The parts camera currently has a T6-2X converter stuck on it (it just wasn't
my day today) which I'll throw in free if I can't remove it.

I'm open to offers and swaps for the pair.

3. A Really Right Stuff plate for the 6x7 or 67. It came with a 67II that I
purchased recently, but really doesn't fit it as the anti-rotation pin is
too thick.  I'm going to stick with Manfrotto (Bogen) hex plates and would
be happy to get a couple of those in return.

I'm open to swaps on any of this gear. I'm looking for one of the K mount
soft focus lenses (28, 85/2.2 or FA85/2.8), need Manfrotto hex plates and
will consider any Large Format lenses or Cambo or Graflex accessories. B&W
film would be useful too, especially Kodak or Ilford 120/220.

I live in Australia so payment by PayPal would be easiest and fortunately
our postage is still relatively cheap.

Contac me via email  paulewins (at) optusnet (dot) com (dot) au