On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 7:57 AM, David Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Probably for the best Dave.
>
> It's a very, very, very nice piece of kit.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Dave

If i stay in the horse show business, this might be a good camera to
get. It's price may come down to my afford level before the 60-250
comes out.:-)

I would not welcome the file sizes(1000-1200 shots a weekend) with a
USB 1 PC or HD i have, but i seem to be doing more natural light
indoor work this year, although that might not be the case in the
future.

I'm going to look at my bottom line at my year end, Dec 31, and if i
have only made what i have made the past several years, may just give
it up. Working for $1.50 or so an hour over 6 months tends to upset
me.

Dave

--
Equine Photography