Godfrey,

I still have all my Pentax equipment - ME, Super Program, PZ-1,
*istDS, & K10D, plus the K20D I'm shooting now.  Space is no problem
and their monitary value at end of life was easily eclipsed by their
sentimental value and how it feels to shoot with them.  I've got my
dad's Retina IIIc too, the 1st 35mm I borrowed.  Who could sell these
old friends.

Maybe if I bought camera after camera after camera looking for that
special something they market in their advertising, I would have owned
more and cycled thru things like you.  I think the photographer has
more to do with the image than the camera or lens.

Regards,  Bob S.