Remember, if you shoot JPEG, you have multiple size choices (Large,
Medium & Small) so you can just shoot small or medium and get file
sizes similar to your D2H with the better AF and noise performance of
the D700.

If you were going to keep 2 bodies, I'd recommend the D2H as one
because it can share batteries with the D300 & D700 if you get the
grip for those and a BL-6 battery compartment lid.

-Adam