I'm convinced that the build quality if the K-lenses is superior to any
lenses pentax made afterwards.  Optically, some may be the best lenses
Pentax has ever made, certainly amongst the best.  One may argue that
they do not offer as much saturation or contrast than some newer lenses,
and I can't argue that point not being much of a color shooter.  But
I'll put them up against any other lenses on the planet WRT B&W work.
There is something very nice and solid about the way they feel, too.

Juan, I meant to ask you about the 30/2.8.  How do you think it compares
to the 28/3.5 and the 35/3.5?

--
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]