PAUL STENQUIST wrote:

> I have the K 135/2.5, and it is one of my favorites.

 I have one but I don't use it enough as the FA100/2.8 macro is so versatile.

 I think this weekend I'll take the LX for a walk with K135/2.5, K50/1.2,
A*85/1.4 and K35/2.5.  And make sure I shoot with all of them.  I have to
return the LX to its owner soon so I'd better make good use of it :)

 As others have said, the "K" lenses are mechanically the best-built of all the
bayonet stuff.  Even better than A* lenses, IMO.

Cheers,

- Dave

David A. Mann, B.E. (Elec)
http://www.digistar.com/~dmann/

"Why is it that if an adult behaves like a child they lock him up,
 while children are allowed to run free on the streets?" -- Garfield