Hello list,
Thanks very much for all your answers.
This has become an intresting thread.
I was just wondering. Many photographic societies have "colour" and
"monochrome" as  categories for exibitions and contests.
I wanted to know if there is a gerally accepted definiton - and why. Apparently
there's no general rool, all could agree on.

Regards
Jens

--
Treat others as you would like to be treated yourself.