On Thu, 6 Dec 2001 10:18:45 -0600, you wrote:

>We haven't a good equipment argument make the rounds for awhile.
>
>My question,
>
>if you had to limit yourself to two (2) Pentax _primes_ and one (1) Pentax
>teleconverter, which ones and why? (i.e. how would that combo support your
>style of photography better than some other combo?)
>
>Anyone game?
>
>Dan Scott
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I'd go for the A 50/1.2, the K 200/2.5, and the Pentax 1.7X AF
adapter, mostly because I own these lenses and like them very much.
That would give decent low light performance at 50mm; a moderate tele
of 85mm (probably only good at f5.6); a fast 200mm; and a pretty good
semi-AF 340mm lens. Lots of options.

But I'd cheat and sneak an M-series 20/4 in the bag while Dan wasn't
looking, then give him a good whack with the 600/4 I hid in the trunk
if he complained about me cheating ;-)

--
John Mustarde