Dan,

I have a fairly full complement of lenses, so I'll take a stab at it.
I would pick the FA *24 f:2.0 and the FA *85 f:1.4.  This basically
covers a large part of what I shoot.  I find teleconverters mostly
useful on longer lenses, so don't know if I would bother here.

I would miss my FA *200 f:2.8 and my FA 100 f:2.8 Macro.  You make it
more difficult limiting it to two.

Bruce Dayton