Sure they would but I expect Hoya-Pentax to go that route more than before...

A least they do not market upgrade versions as full new  versions
(read...Canon-like).

Personnaly, I do not think the K20D needs anything more than what it
has already. But the K200D or an intermediate model would be welcome,
even more if its size is more DS-like.

--
Thibault Massart aka Thibouille