No Paul, I don't want a pinky ring, for whatever that worth ($5000 may be ;-) ).

But I would gladly invest $1,500 or may be even $2,000 in a new body
that would have to be full frame with KAF mount. I should tell you
that I am not worried about K10D mechanicals. However, my trusty *istD
started to show some signs of sensor wear after 2 years of use...

--
Boris