This afternoon, of all places, I went to the San Jose flea market, a nice
place to shoot people in my area.

Some people were selling cameras. I saw two dusty ME and ME-Super, a $50
nicely brassed black Spotmatic, and a Nikon FG-20. I picked up the Nikon, and
kind of liked the compact size and the big viewfinder. The big rewind lever
is also very nice.

Now I'm tempted to pick a Nikon FG or FG-20 with a 50mm lens to see how it
feels.

Please, someone say something bad about these cameras so I can keep spending
my money on Pentaxes!

=====
--
Juan J. Buhler