On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 2:16 PM, John Celio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> It's entirely possible that the button has awesome, photo-changing features
> (such as ugly face fixer, suspicion reducer, or perhaps even clothes
> remover), but I too have never used it.

There are those over on that forum, who say if you use the AF button,
instead of the shutter button, the AF problems of the K10D are made
better. I asked why, and some tried to explain, but it sounds far
fetched to me.

But then again the Flintstone's amuse me, so take it from there.:-)

Dave

--
Equine Photography
www.caughtinmotion.com