Is it the 62mm or 67mm filter size version?
Kent Gittings

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Bill Owens
Sent: Friday, December 07, 2001 3:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Self enabled

While browsing one of our local camera shops today I came across the Vivitar
Series 1 70-210/3.5 that's been on their website for several months.  It so
happened that the owner was available today and advised me he would sell it
for $99.00 US.  That was enough for me to do some self enabling, couldn't
resist.

Bill, KG4LOV
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

the system manager.