If you think being able to use old wide angle lenses will justify an
investment in a full frame camera (in whatever format), you need to read
around.  The interaweb is replete with tales of film era lenses, especially
wides, being found wanting when put in front of digital cameras, especially
so when the full frame is being imaged.  Almost inevitably a new lens will
be purchased soon after the new camera, a camera which ironically had been
intended to stretch the useful life of the old lenses.  Why not cut out the
middleman and buy a new lens for the camera you have right now.  The
residual value of the pre digital lens will be near to zero anyway, so cut
your losses on it and move on.

Regards, Anthony