Wow - thanks Stan, that's a really good critique and I will spend a lot more
time digesting it and taking note. Much appreciated.

> So why don't you hop over on Saturday and take such a shot? Are you a
> dedicated photographer or not?

Just at the moment I don't really have time to get over there - I have to buy
some new lens caps on Saturday, and if that's not dedication I don't know what
is. However, I might have some of the locals brought over here and have them be
candid for me while I get the right shot.

> Final caveat: I would like to think that I could come up with an
> equivalent set of images in the same time period if I were to travel
> there, but I don't have a Leica. Or your good eye.

I didn't take the Leicas with me, but I guess it's enough just to have them in
my safe back at home to make me the photographic great that I am!

Bob