> From: Stan Halpin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2008/10/16 Thu AM 12:27:26 GMT
> To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
> Subject: Re: Fez - candidate essay for the RPS. Opinions please.
>
> Not sure I understand the criteria for success in this context, but
> among these 9 images, I think the "strongest" and the one I would end
> a mini-show with is #7. The bright yellow is a nice exclamation point
> behind what has been mostly muted colors.
>
> stan

Precisely my thoughts.  I was wondering about the muted tones of the galleries
and wondering why you had not picked up on the spots of bright colour in the
"landscape".  If you had a closeup of either a brightly coloured skin or an
artifact created from the bright leather, that would contrast soundly with the
foregoing pictures and provide your end point.