Hi Everyone:

Finally upgraded to Lightroom 2.1 and had an opportunity to try the new adjustment brush. Akira's face was a bit too bright, so I burned in his face a bit. It'll take a bit more practice to get skilled at using this new tool, but just wondered what you guys thought. Here's my nephew, entertaining himself in line while he waits his turn to whack the tennis ball.

Funny thing about his tennis lesson: back in 1974 I had my first tennis lesson at Mcfetridge (a Chicago Park), which is where Akira here in this photo is having his first tennis class. Makes ya think . . .

Some funky light on the courts. Had to shoot really high ISO. I was surprised.

ISO 2000, long DA* lens, 103mm, 1/30 @ f4.5
http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=8177392&size=lg

Comments/critique welcome
Cheers, Christine