There's an effect in this shot that I really like, and it has brought me
back several times for another viewing.  I don't know if it has a name, but
it's the 'motion differential' (should we call it 'depth of movement'?)that
defines your main subject Akira, frozen in time, from the secondary figures
that have varying degrees of motion blur.  This shot is a prime example of
the phenomenon.

I also like the tonalities that make the figures 'pop', and the composition
that seems to hang towards the left, towards where the line is moving.  The
lone, abandoned ball on the right is icing on the cake, without which the
empty space would be dead space.

Well captured.

Regards, Anthony