On Nov 13, 2008, at 6:10 PM, Bong Manayon wrote:

Another vote for the FA 20-35/4 AL.

I had that dilemma a while back too and I opted for the FA 20-35...

Unless you need the extra speed at the short end, then I'd recommend the Pentax FA 20-35 f4.0, yes, it's not quite as wide as the FAJ or the Sigma, but the build is solid, and it's a very, very, very good performer on both
film and digital

Make that a third vote for this excellent lens. The FA20-35/4 AL is light, compact, and has superb imaging quality. They've become hard to find but are worth the effort to find one.