Timber, I think you somewhat overdid the vignetting effect with the little girl. There is certain doom and gloom surrounding her while she's just enjoying the fallen autumn leaves.

Nonetheless, all three photos are quite superb.

Boris

.timber>>code wrote:
Hello List!

We had a flickr meeting last weekend and I would like to share 3 photos with you made during the 'photowalk'

First: Zitaaa. She likes to be on both side of the camera. Probably next sunday there will be more pictures of her :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/3038561195/

Second is a little girl. She was playing with the fallen leafs and was so happy :) Luckily I was able to capture the moment :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/3039426742/

Third is my mentor :) Szefi is holding my CZJ Sonnar 180 f2.8 (trough Pentacon Six -> PK adapter and PK -> Canon EF adapter :D). It's just for fun :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/3039462724/

Comments and critiques as always, welcomed! :)

Yours,
timber