This is supplemental to my earlier comments. IF you should have a chance to
shoot Zitaaa again and if she's wearing the same coat and scarf and if her
right cheek shows.
Suggestion; reduce the distraction of the scarf by, perhaps, tucking it
partially inside her drawn together coat. Also, I'd clone out the spot
(pimple?) on her right cheek.
Beautiful girl and shot in great lighting.

Jack