Hi Timber: Your pics are sharp and nicely composed. Rich colors too! Nice work. Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: ".timber>>code" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <pdml@pdml.net>
Sent: Saturday, November 22, 2008 7:32 AM
Subject: PESOx3: a Hungarian Flickr Meeting

Hello List!

We had a flickr meeting last weekend and I would like to share 3 photos with you made during the 'photowalk'

First: Zitaaa. She likes to be on both side of the camera. Probably next sunday there will be more pictures of her :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/3038561195/

Second is a little girl. She was playing with the fallen leafs and was so happy :) Luckily I was able to capture the moment :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/3039426742/

Third is my mentor :) Szefi is holding my CZJ Sonnar 180 f2.8 (trough Pentacon Six -> PK adapter and PK -> Canon EF adapter :D). It's just for fun :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/timbah/3039462724/

Comments and critiques as always, welcomed! :)

Yours,
timber

Ps.: It worths watching the photostreams of Szefi and Zitaaa too. Hope you will enjoy.
Szefi's awesome photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/szefi/
Zitaaa's crazy world: http://www.flickr.com/photos/zitaaa/