I didn't say no advertising, no commerce. I said I do not want stupid, obnoxious advertising crap thrust in my face every minute of every waking hour of the day.

Seems to me that there were plenty of happy, healthy people living in the world prior to mass media advertising being thrust in the face of everyone constantly. I'd like to be one of them, and could stand living without a bazillion stupid things I don't need and will never want clamoring for my attention. Yes, what a wonderful world that would be.

Godfrey