[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 11/29/2008 3:58:21 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/6668550_NAGh5/1/426933954_Pd5km/Large

also interesting (or not) is that the W train is going to be removed from the system - I'm not sure which
"W" will go first, the really famous  one or  this little train.

The w was one of the trains on what we used to call the BMT - It runs down Broadway underground - The N and R are to stay in service. But Courtland street station has not been reopened since 9/11 - though the station is lit... I just recently, for the first time, took this line downtown... I hoped to get a shot of the ghost station... it didn't quite work as I thought it would... but I'm kinda pleased with it... whether I get past the first tier of the dgrin challenge remains to be seen -- I really hate the way the forum is set up ... they have some many bells and whistles it ain't so user friendly.

comments most  definitely appreciated... kinda having a loney  weekend

ann

Really like that, ann. Really, really. Nice lines and very surreal (as in strange to see a train empty). Also like all the silver tones (hey, it's pretty clean too :-)) -- it looks futurist.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

thanks, marnie --
in fact that particular line _is_ cleaner than some of the others... and it was a weird feeling to be in that empty car oddly, I didn't feel at all uncomfortable about it ... normally I might have been a bit um worried.