Both of them are good photos, Ann. I like the second one the most, though.

Carlos

ann sanfedele escribió:
I threw this into a DGRIN challenge on smugmug - at least, I think I did... it was so f'ing confusing I'm not sure the shot got in... the theme was clarity or diffusion... guess which one I took :-)

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/6668550_NAGh5/1/426449740_cu6qM/Large

Yesterday, while maniacs were storming Walmart and trampling clerks (some poor clerk was actually stomped to death by a mob of bargain seekers! ) I took a very empty subway train ride downtown to a friend's office near Wall street and then elsewehre to dinner... at 3:30 in the P.m.in New York, there was almost no one on the train... Before I took the shot, above, I took this one... yes, I was the only person in that car of the subway... amazing
considering what day it was.

http://annsan.smugmug.com/gallery/6668550_NAGh5/1/426933954_Pd5km/Large