> From: Joseph Tainter [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>
> >         The new thing is that ever since September I have always been
> denied
> > hand inspection of film.  The only ones they will inspect are when I am
> > carrying ASA 3200.  Not like before when I could claim that it is within
> the
> > guidelines to have it inspected by hand.
> >
> >                 Cesar Matamoros II
> >                 Panama City, Florida
> >                 in Baltimore, Maryland
>
> In the U.S., FAA regulation still gives you the right to request hand
> inspection. The problem is in the rapid turnover of low-wage workers in
> screening jobs. They often don't know this.
>
> Overseas - forget it. No hand inspections anywhere I've been (about 20
> countries).
>
> Joe

Joe,

        I have looked but have not found this in print or printable form.
It does not effect me one my latest trips where the film will only pass
through a machine twice.  But I do have trips where there are multiple
scannings and this is where my concern lies.

        Can you point me in the direction where I can print this out?

                Thanks,

                César Matamoros II
                Panama City, Florida
                in New York City