Happy Holidays, Stan. I wish you and yours the very best! Great pics too! Cheers, Christine

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stan Halpin" <s...@stans-photography.info>
To: "Pentax-Discuss Mail List" <PDML@pdml.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2008 11:30 AM
Subject: PESO: Holiday greetings from an American avian icon

I drove up to my wife's parents' home a few days ago (mid-Michigan) and have gone into semi-lurker mode for the time I am here. But I did want to echo the several holiday best-wishes that have been posted here and add my own. I wish you all good photo opportunities, sharp images, and many opportunities for sharing your artistic and creative expressions with friends, family, and other admirers.

And what would this holiday be without some red-accented-bird shots?

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h294d69a9#h3cc3ce85

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h294d69a9#h294d69a9

stan