In a message dated 12/23/2008 9:29:25 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
s...@stans-photography.info writes:
I drove up to my  wife's parents' home a few days ago (mid-Michigan)
and have gone into  semi-lurker mode for the time I am here. But I did
want to echo the  several holiday best-wishes that have been posted
here and add my own.  I wish you all good photo opportunities, sharp
images, and many  opportunities for sharing your artistic and creative
expressions with  friends, family, and other admirers.

And what would this holiday be  without some red-accented-bird  shots?

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h294d69a9#h3cc3ce85

http://photos.stanhalpin.com/p155717848/h294d69a9#h294d69a9

stan

Really  like woodpecker shot. Very nice.

Lots of wild turkeys here, gotta clean  some turkey poop off the patio, in
fact. So not feeling turkey  inclined.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.

Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.