On Dec 29, 2008, at 5:59, Luiz Felipe wrote:

Charles, with no hands-on experience on that card, I get the feeling that any design desapppearing so completely from sight was a failure - from technical or sales point of view. If I understand correctly, in order to fit into a sd format the fold would be rather sharp, and any constant movement would eventually cause it to fail. Even replacing the flat cable with golden contacts, the constant movement would cause problems at some point.

But the part which "folds" is actually hinged, and has no electronics in it. The two cards I've had for over a year now have been flawless. I'm hoping the conjecture here is incorrect, but I'm sadly still in the dark. :-(

 -Charles

--
Charles Robinson - charl...@visi.com
Minneapolis, MN